Our CB Series Batteries have a longer battery life due to:
* Improved vibration resistance
* Corrosion Prevention
* High Pressure Plates
* High CCA
* Mmore capacity in Minimum space.
* Enhanced capacity recovery.
* Expanded grid design for superior reliability.
* Ideal for sport bike applications.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
* Always connect the positive terminal firstly. DO NOT reverse polarity otherwise the electrical equipment of motorcycle will damage.
* CAUTION- * can’t be activated due to the different performance of different vehicle. Start the engine for more times or step on gas which can more easily to activate. * Manual activation is recommend to achieve exact date recorded.
* DO NOT over discharging the battery, charging the battery timely after discharging.
* Dismount or disconnect the negative terminal of battery if the vehicle hasn’t been in service for long term.
* DO NOT check the battery has power or not by short-circuit the terminal
* Regularly check the terminal connection and the surface of terminal is clean or not to ensure well connection.
* Storage the battery where is 5~25℃, dry, ventilated and away from direct sunlight.
* Keep the battery at least 2m away from the heat source.
* Regularly check and maintain the battery.
SAFE USE PRECAUTIONS
* Do not place the battery against the side or upside down to prevent acid leakage.
* The hydrogen will be generated during the working and discharging of battery which will cause explosion if there were fire.Please do take following precations.
* Maintain and use the battery where is ventilate.
* No sparks and flame when the battery is in maintenance.
* If the battery is charging outside the vehicle which can’t be installed immediately after finish charging until laying at lease 10min to release the hydrogen generated inside the battery.
* After riding, the battery can’t be dismounted immediately until laying for at least 10 mins.
* During charging, the ambient temperature should not be over 45℃, otherwise cooling by water or by reducing the charging current and charging volts.
* Do not places the metal tool or conducting matter nearby the terminal in case short-circuit the terminal.
* DO not knock the terminal by hammer during the battery installation.
* Be safe during carrying to prevent hitting.
top of page
bottom of page